As we leave one year and begin another, it is a great time to reflect on what was important this past year. What impacted your life and what did YOU have impact on? In turn, this helps us look ahead and declare some intentions for the upcoming year.
This is a great project to do on your own, or in a small group setting where you can share your answers with friends and family.
20 questions to ask yourself about 2013 and 2014
1. What was the single best thing that happened to you this past year?
2. What is the best thing YOU did this past year?
3. What is the most difficult or challenging thing that happened to you this past year?
4. What is the most difficult or challenging thing that YOU did this past year?
5. With whom did you grow or build a relationship this past year?
6. What achievements in your job or career in this past year are you most proud of?
7. What was your single biggest timewaster this past year?
8. What obstacles have you overcome this past year, specifically as a parent?
9. What is one project in your home that you have completed this past year?
10. What was your biggest AHA moment about yourself this past year?
11. What is one thing you absolutely want to accomplish in 2014?
12. What is one habit you want to change or a good habit you want to build in 2014?
13. What person can you talk to or book can you read to help you concerning your answer to #3?
14. What person can you talk to or book can you read to help you concerning your answer to #4?
15. Who would you like to develop a better relationship with in 2014?
16. What would like to achieve in your job or career in 2014?
17. How are you going to act differently in 2014 concerning the timewaster in #7?
18. What challenges as a parent do you want to push through in 2014?
19. What is 1 project in your home that you want to complete in 2014?
20. From your AHA moment in #10, what are some major changes you can implement in your life that incorporate the things you’ve learned about yourself?
If one of your goals is to get your house in order, I recommend you check out this post below: