A 52 Week Journey of Baby Steps to Help You Move Towards More Natural, Nutritious and Sustainable Living
From the author’s website:
As I’ve been blogging here at Keeper of the Home for the past year and a half, one of the repeated cries that I have heard from the women who comment and write to me is that they need small, simple, gradual steps to help them move in the direction of healthier living and homemaking. The concept of “baby steps” really resonated with me, as I sought to find a way to communicate the things that I had been learning in my own journey towards more natural living.
Healthy Homemaking: One Step at a Time
is a 76-page compilation of practical, relevant and varied “baby steps”, designed to take you on a one-year journey. One of the major premises behind the way that I’ve written it is to keep it from being overwhelming. The intent is to focus instead on the little victories in each positive step we take forward, one step at a time.
Get your own copy of Health Homemaking: One Step at a Time for only $12.95!
This 76-page eBook includes:
** 26 Baby Steps, covering a broad range of topics in the areas of Nutrition, Cooking and Food Preparation Techniques, Going Green/Sustainable, and Natural (non-toxic) Living.Each step gives you a specific goal, teaches why that step is important, and then gives detailed directions and tips for implementing that step into your life. At the end of each step, you’ll find both online and reading resources to help you with completing the step, as well as to encourage you to look into it more on your own.
** A printable chart intended to help you keep track of the steps that you are working on. It includes space to set goals for yourself, as well as to write your own notes and reminders as you implement these steps.
** A detailed introduction, discussing some of the why’s and motivation behind pursuing a journey like this.
** My own personal journey. I share with you my story, from unhealthy child and teen, to where I am at today. It is a story full of bumps and challenges, huge learning curves, many mistakes and ultimately, a whole lot of God’s grace.
Who is this book for? It’s for you if…
• You’ve done a lot of reading and researching on healthy living, but feel paralyzed by all the changes that need to be made.
• You’ve started to make some positive changes in your life, but you know there are more changes to come, and you want a simple way to keep working on them one by one.
• You have a vague idea that eating healthier and living in a simpler, sustainable and more natural way might be a good thing, and you just want some ideas about what that looks like.
• You’re not sure that you’re committed to the whole 52 weeks concept, but you love the idea of bite-sized chunks that you can just work on one at a time, without feeling pressured or overwhelmed.
• You’re a busy homemaker and you know you need to make changes for yourself and your family, but you just don’t have time to do the research and you want someone else to do it for you and coach you on what to do!
Here’s what others are saying about Healthy Homemaking: One Step at a Time:
I’m an Organizing Junkie
“Have you ever wanted a coach to help guide you to healthy living? Healthy Homemaking shows you how to do it in a way that is easy and not overwhelming. Stephanie puts great care into all of her writing, and this book does not disappoint!”