Inside-Out Simplicity: Life-Changing Keys to your Most Important Relationships
This ebook goes beyond external fixes to our complicated lives. Instead, this book dares to focus on the very heart and soul of a simplified life.
It is based on the truth that a simplified lifestyle begins in a person’s soul and will help the reader find an inside-out simplicity by focusing on life-changing principles in their most important relationships.
Healthy relationships are absolutely essential for simplicity. And healthy relationships always flow from the inside-out.
- It is meant to challenge you.
- It is meant to encourage you.
- It is meant to inspire you.
- It is destined to help you find a simpler way of life.
Some of the topics and principles covered in the book will help you:
- Discover why healthy relationships are essential to a simplified life.
- Live intentionally by embracing contentment, gratitude, and humility.
- Promote generosity, kindness, service, and forgiveness as a way of life.
- Find greater simplicity in your marriage by focusing on the essential building blocks.
- Be intentional in your dealings with your children and family.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
To give you a sense of the scope of this e-book, take a look at the Table of Contents.
- THE BOOK I WAS AFRAID TO WRITE
- THE BOOK I COULDN’T WAIT TO WRITE
- WHAT IS SIMPLICITY?
- WHY RELATIONSHIPS MATTER
- OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH OURSELVES
- OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHERS
- OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR SPOUSE
- OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH OUR CHILDREN
- OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH POSSESSIONS/MONEY
- WHY OUR WORDS MATTER
- WHY OUR SEXUALITY MATTERS
- WHY OUR SPIRITUALITY MATTERS
- SEEK SIGNIFICANCE
- ADDITIONAL RESOURCES
Read the Reviews
- “Inside-Out Simplicity is the best ebook I’ve ever read.” – Sam Spurlin, The Simpler Life
- “This book is awesome. If you’ve never read Joshua’s stuff before, I’d start with this book. I’d highly recommend it.” – Stu Gray, The Marry Blogger
- “This book is the perfect reference for someone looking to go beyond the ‘pare down your stuff, stop shopping so much, and head outside on a bike’ mentality that the minimalist movement seems to be adopting. To get beyond that, you need to look inside…” – Robyn Devine, the minimalist knitter
In just a matter of seconds, you can begin reading Inside-Out Simplicity. The cost is just $11.99. And you can use paypal or credit card.