It is full of personal stories, practical tips, and powerful inspiration.
READ THE REVIEWS
- “Must-read.” – Leo Babauta at Zen Habits
- “It is a simple, straightforward guide to simplifying your life and brings new light to the term minimalist.” – Tanna at Complete Organizing Solutions
- “One of the best minimalist books I have read in a long time… One of the most important aspects of this book for me is that it’s written from a family perspective. There aren’t many minimalist books like that and I can only be happy that thanks to Joshua we finally have one.” – Pawel atMinimalist Business
- “This is a great book! It explains in plain language the joys and benefits of clutter-free living and gives tips you can put into practice to achieve this.” – Uri at Minimal
- “Joshua has redefined minimalism…” – Mrs. Green at Little Green Blog
- “This e-book is an easy, quick read, and it flows nicely. It has some interesting differences from other decluttering books I have read, and presents the information in an accessible way.” -LJ at Simple Productivity
- “…demystifies going minimal and makes it accessible to a whole new audience.” -Karo at The Aspirant Sutra
- “If you’re looking for specific advice on how to live well with less, his book is worth a look.” -Naomi at The Times Union
The cost is just $2.99.