Smalltopia: A Practical Guide to Working for Yourself is full of tips, tools, and strategies to help you create personal freedom through a very small business. Smalltopia is broken up into three sections: Philosophy, Business Essentials, and Case Studies. The ebook tells my personal story of escaping the rat race and the lessons I learned along the way.
Who Should Buy This:
Anyone interested in leaving a traditional 9-5 job, building a very small business, and diversifying their income stream.
- Tips and tools that will help you build a sustainable small business.
- Strategies that will help you earn (at least) $200 per month.
- Stories from more than a dozen small business owners. The list of rockstar contributors include: Leo Babauta, Chris Guillebeau, Jessica Reeder, Chris O’Byrne, Russ Roca, Laura Crawford, Karol Gajda, Chloe Adeline, Victoria Vargas, Karen Yaeger, Jules Clancy, Heather Levin, Matt Cheuvront, and Tyler Tervooren.
- More than 50 micro-actions to help get you started.
- 150 pages and over 24,000 words of written content.
- Free updates for 1 year.
On top of being a great writer, Tammy is also an awesome photographer and the book is chock full of her creative work as well.