Do you love the community created through Social Media, but you don’t know how much longer you can keep up?
Or are you handling it all pretty well, but there are just a few things that you really cannot stand to do?
It sounds like you might need to hire some bloggy help!
This ebook will walk you through the who, what, when, where, and why of hiring help.
Inside you will find helpful hints, tips, suggestions from the hired help (that’s me!) and words of wisdom from bloggers like:
- Lindsey Cheney, The Pleated Poppy
- Lisa Leonard, Lisa Leonard Designs
- Tsh Oxenreider, Simple Mom Media
- Leigh Ann Keffer & Kyla Roma, Freckled Nest
- Maggie Whitley, Gussy Sews
- Lisa Morosky, The Home Life [and Me]
- Toni, TomKat Studios
OR, are you hoping to get started as a bloggy assistant and not sure what to do now?
Do you know you have the skills to be that awesome help to a blogger feeling overwhelmed but not sure what they need or how to find them?
This ebook is for you too!!! The book is written for bloggers looking for hired help but the information inside is golden for you too! Learn what bloggers are looking for, what’s important to them, what they need, and why they need YOU!
Buy the e-book for only $9.99!
What will you find in the book?
- 85 pages of anything and everything you ever wanted to know about hiring help.
- Words of wisdom from some of the most successful women in the blogosphere!
- Advice for what to look for in the perfect candidate and why those traits are important.
- Learn from women who have been there and done it! No need to reinvent the wheel!
- Honest and practical information. No pulling punches. No rose colored glasses. Just honest to goodness encouragment.