If you only have a few hours a week for blogging, the Simple Blogging E-book helps you grow your blog with less time on the computer.
Simple Blogging is the solution for the nights when you think you need to stay up ’til two a.m. and how to deal with guilt from all those unanswered emails.
This e-book teaches you how to focus on your core message, stand out from the rest, and make smart use of your blogging time.
If you’ve ever wondered how other people seem to manage a blog, but you’re struggling to find time to do it all, this e-book is for you.
- How to improve your blog to attract more readers.
- How to choose which tasks to prioritize.
- How to make peace with your email inbox.
- How to write faster and not stare at a blank computer screen.
- How to build community (social media is optional).
- How to fit blogging into your family routine.
- How to find success (without comparing yourself to others).
What You’ll Get
- 143 pages of practical help in a pdf document ready for immediate download.
- Application questions at the end of every chapter to help you use what you’ve read.
- A bonus chapter with advice from the women behind 7 well-known blogs: Nesting Place, The Happiness Project, Simple Mom, Inspired to Action, Owlhaven, Made by Rae, and Life…Your Way.
Look inside this book – Read the first 10 pages free!